As of May 26, 2020, our office has reopened. However, we have put into place several precautions to keep our clients and other visitors to our office safe. We greatly appreciate your adherence to the following temporary policies when visiting our office:
1. Please do not come to our office without an appointment. You may call us at (413) 586-4800 to make an appointment.
2. Please do not make an appointment if you are not feeling well, have a cough or a fever, or if you think you may have been exposed to someone who has the COVID-19 virus.
3. We appreciate that some matters need to be discussed in person. However, if you are not a new client, please consider whether you can speak with your lawyer over the phone or via Zoom or a similar platform in lieu of a face-to-face meeting.
4. When you arrive at our office, please call the front desk or the lawyer with whom you are meeting before entering the office. The lawyer will meet you at our door, ask you to disinfect your hands, and take you directly to our conference room where all lawyer/client meetings will be held. Please do not use our waiting area at this time.
5. Please maintain proper social distancing (six feet) at all times while in our office.
6. Please wear a face mask at all times while in our office.
7. All surfaces in our conference room will be wiped down with disinfectant after each use. Please bring your own pen to your meeting with your lawyer. Please do not bring in beverages or any other items to your meeting.
8. Please do not bring anyone else to your meeting without permission from the lawyer with whom you are meeting. Again, we are trying to limit the number of people coming in and out of our office and are trying to eliminate any use of the waiting area. This includes children.
We thank you for your cooperation with these policies.